Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Challenge - CLP #24

A big warm Welcome to everyone and huge thanks to all my sweet friends who entered in last month's challenge, so many beautiful cards with wonderful ideas.
I hope this new CLP Challenge blog home will be much easier to navigate...So here it is!!! A Warm Welcome to Everyone.

Starting in May, you will see sample cards from the first CLP Design Team. There will be 10 members (including myself) to give you great ideas on the month's sketch. There is currently an open DT call...you can fine more information here.

Gurlee Girl Craft Store is the sponsor for this month with a wonderful $20 gift voucher for the lucky winner of the Challenge.
The online craft store carries Gurlee Girl Stamps, Magnolia Stamps and Prima Flowers.
You can click on the image below to browse at the the goodies at the store.

Here is CLP April's Sketch.
You can follow the sketch exactly, flip or rotate it. Make it easier or step it up a notch, it's all up to you.
Have fun with this sketch and can't wait to see all the wonderful entries.

Please enter your direct post link for this challenge with MckLinky.
Please remember to link back to this challenge.

And here are the wonderful entries...

16 comments:

Elise said...

Oh Chel! This sketch is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! And your new challenge blog looks FAB-U-LOUS! :) This will be such a fun destination!
Big Hugs,
Elise

Tini A. said...

Hi Chelsea... this is really a fantastic sketch! Happy Easter from Tini

Shelley said...

Chelsea, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. This is a great sketch, but as I am away for a few days, it will be posted later in the month. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/

Mary Lou said...

Hi Chelsea~~Amazing sketch--Oh how I loved it!! Really enjoy your new challenge blog set up~~Thanks and good luck!!
Blessings

Rose said...

Hi Chelsea! I have linked my card made with your fabulous sketch! I loved this sketch!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rose

Kendra said...

Hi Chelsea,

I'm having trouble with McKlinky! Can you tell me where to find it or has it temporarily disappeared? I have a card to link up....

Thanks!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sketch as always, couldnt work out why i was a different number to the one i entered there is 2 nummber 12's lol dont know what i did wrong or if mr linky was being stinky :)

Big ugs pops x x x

Yuliya said...

This sketch is fantastic! I love it! And your new challenge blog is gorgeous! Thanks!!!

Ollama said...

Chelsea, hello!
My apologies, I incorrectly inserted a link. I will try to improve.

Sasya said...

thank you for the awesome sketch! :)

Cheryl said...

Thanks Chelsea for a brilliant sketch......loved it!!!
xx

Raquel SK said...

I have an entry on my blog, and if I figure out the McLinky piece, I'll do that. Otherwise, my blog address is raquelsdesigns.blogspot.com. Thanks for the challenge!

Papirskreppa said...

I have posted my entry as nunber 43, but it should be Papirskreppa, not "Ever the best of friends". That is the title. Have a nice day.

Dalis said...

I hope you ladies don't mind. I have added you to our blog challenge list at Pile It On! Challenge blog.

-- dalis
http://www.pileitonchallenge.blospot.com
PIO Owner

Unknown said...

Great sketch as always Chelsea.
Christine x

Stempeltiger said...

Oh Chelsea, your sketch is AMAZING.
Love it!
Enjoy the weekend.
Lots of hugs, Swantje x